Celebrate your holiday season with this warm and cozy, intoxicating bath
blend that will envelope you in the rich and fragrant notes of Coco,
Vanilla, Rose, Orange, Cardamom and Nutmeg perfectly blended with
Organic Buttermilk & Honey for a silky lustrous bath. Soak yourself
in this dreamy bath filled with aromatic essential oils reminiscent of
the holiday season.
quintessential green tea, Sencha is one of the most popular teas in
Japan. Sencha accounts for about 80 % of the tea consumed in Japan. It
is usually served hot in the winter and chilled in warmer weather.
literally means "steamed tea", which differs from Chinese green teas,
which are typically pan-fired. After the steaming process, Japanese
Sencha green tea leaves are hand rolled, shaped, and dried. The
steaming process creates a distinctive difference in the flavor between
Chinese and Japanese green tea, with Japanese green tea having a more
full-bodied, wholesome flavor. This process of steaming produces a tea
more that is vibrant green in color and tealeaves that have higher
content of minerals and vitamins.
Health benefits of drinking Sencha;
green tea is rich in antioxidants, known as polyphenols. These
antioxidants are said to have many health related benefits from
strengthening the immune system, increasing heart health, skin care and
anti-aging benefits along with potential cancer prevention. Sencha tea
is also said to help regulate blood sugar levels. Sencha leaves contain
fluoride which is used to help maintain oral health and adding to tooth
Please keep in mind, water quality and temperature will greatly affect the flavor of sencha in your cup!.
Flavor characteristics: Sencha green tea has a refreshing mildly sweet, vegetal flavor with subtle herbal notes.
Health benefits of cherries;
are one of the few food sources that contain melatonin, an antioxidant
that helps regulate heart rhythms and the body’s sleep cycles. Cherries
are rich key vitamins and minerals; high in beta carotene (vitamin A) ,
vitamins C, E, potassium, magnesium, iron, folate and fiber.
contain anthocyanins, which are said to be powerful
anti-inflammatory’s, which can reduce inflammation and symptoms of
arthritis and gout. These anti-inflammatory properties in cherries are
said to reduce pain and joint soreness perfect for runners and athletes
before and after workouts.
This tea was formulated to assist in cleansing and renewing.
A gentle cleansing and detoxifying tea to support and renew. A vibrant blend to nourish and support with a smooth, clean flavor!
* Dandelion: One of the best natural sources of potassium! Dandelion is a valuable tonic for the liver, it's bitter action also aids in digestion. Dandelion increases the mineral assimilation (absorption) from foods. Stimulates blood cleansing and flow. Dandelion is traditionally one of the best herbs for toning the liver. Dandelion aids in exhaustion and fatigue. Dandelion is high in Vitamin A, Calcium and Iron. The flower of the dandelion is colored yellow which is related to the sun. Yellow is associated with the solar plexus chakra, which is concerned with intellect and judgment. Yellow stimulates mental ability and concentration, and aids detachment.
Yellow activates the motor nerves. It generates energy for the muscles. Yellow affects the digestive system, gastrointestinal tract, adrenal activity and the left hemisphere brain activity. Yellow is excellent for the nerves and the brain; It is a motor stimulant and a nerve builder. Yellow rays strengthen the nerves and aid the brain. Yellow has a stimulating, cleansing, and eliminating action on the liver, intestines, and the skin. Yellow purifies the blood stream. It activates the lymphatic system.Yellow is a spleen depressant, cathartic, cholegogue, antheimintic.
* Burdock Root: Aids in digestion and kidney function. Moves the body into a balance of greater health. Traditionally used a nourishing herb for the liver and blood. Burdock is high in minerals and vitamins.
The color of Burdock root when dried is brown.Brown is an earthy color. It grounds, stabilizes and neutralizes. It is an effective color in healing. Brown is especially effective in stabilizing overexcited states. It calms and grounds emotions and extreme mental conditions. Brown can help awaken common sense and discrimination. It brings us back down to earth. Brown is effective for any kind of spaciness.
* Oat Straw: Contains high levels of Silica Acid, Vitamin B, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorous. Oat Straw calms the nervous system, builds healthy teeth and strong bones. Oat Straw is nourishing to the thyroid strengthens the adrenals. A nourishing herbs for the ovaries and uterus. Oat Straw is an exception herb for the skin.
The color of dried Oat Straw is golden, a color energy for the navel chakra healing, nurturing, soothing.
* Red Clover: A beneficial herb to restore and maintain wellness. Red Clover is nourishing to whole system but has a affinity to the blood. Red Clover improves functions of the liver, gall bladder and circulatory system. The spiritual properties allow emotions to be more conscious, a deeper sense of a purpose toward emotions. The throat chakra energy is released. Clovers focus is also on the root chakra. The fragrance of Red clover is inciting, you can imagine your self lying in a field of clovers, inhaling it to know it. there is a deep sense of letting go that often results from the fragrance of red clover. The color of the flower is reddish- pink. Pink is a color energy for your root & Heart Chakra; self acceptance, unconditional love, gentleness.
* Nettle: Contains one of the most natural sources of chlorophyll. Nettles is nourishing to the kidneys. Nettles is an overall tonic for the entire system. Nettles restores and builds energy levels. Nettles is high in Vitamins A, C, D and K. Nettles is also high in Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron and Sulfur. Nettles is a deep green color. The color green is energy for the Heart Chakra comfort, balance, love. Green is cooling, soothing, and calming. Green acts upon the sympathetic nervous system. It relieves tension in the blood vessels and lowers the blood pressure. It acts upon the nervous system as a sedative and is helpful in sleeplessness, exhaustion, and irritability.
* Peppermint: Improves digestion and is a tonic for the stomach. Peppermint removes mucous build up. Peppermint has an affinity for the plasma, blood, marrow and nervous system. It's mildly soothing action relaxes the body, creates a clear mind. There is an ability and strong tendency for cleansing of the etheric physical being with Peppermint, so that the vibrations of each chakra and subtle bodies draw energy from the soul and higher self. The color of peppermint is green; green strongly affects the heart chakra, and it is balancing to the autonomic nervous system. It can be applied beneficially in cardiac conditions, high blood pressure, ulcers, exhaustion, and headaches.
Green harmonizes, life-giving, calms the mind, nerves, fever, and acidity; balances the metabolism, stabilizes the weight, tones liver and spleen; and benefits the pituitary gland.Green awakens greater friendliness, hope, faith, and peace. Green is restful and revitalizing to overtaxed mental conditions. It is emotionally soothing. Green is the color of energy, youth, growth, inexperience, fertility, hope, and new life. Green is an emotional stabilizer and pituitary stimulant.
"In the world of existence there is no more powerful magnet than the magnet of love" - Abdu'l-Baha
Our Celebration Love Tea is the perfect accompaniment for your Valentine's Day Celebrations!
A vibrant, energetic blend that is aromatically stimulating!
Behind the Celebration Love Tea blend:
This plant originates from Central America.
Ancient Aztec's utilized Damiana as a powerful sexual tonic. Damaina was shared in traditional ceremonies. Damiana is a tonic herb, these are substances that give power and vitality. Damiana, also beneficial for the nervous system. It's energetic's are slightly warming and stimulating.
* Avena (OatStraw):
This plant is derived from the oat plant.
Oat Straw is rich in levels of Silica Acid, Vitamin B, Calcium, Magnesium and Phosphorous.
Oat Straw calms the nervous system, builds healthy teeth and strong bones. Oat Straw is nourishing to the thyroid strengthens the adrenals. A nourishing herbs for the ovaries and uterus. Oat Straw is an exception herb for the skin.
The color of dried Oat Straw is golden, a healing color energy for the navel chakra, healing, nurturing, soothing.
A prized medicinal and culinary herb. Many Western cultures, honor this root that has a reputation, as a powerful aphrodisiac. Ginger's energetic's are warming, pungent and sweet.
* Jasmine Flowers:
These delicate flowers flow with radiance!
Jasmine is midly aphrodisiac for the female system. In Ayurvedic medicine, Jasmine flowers are considered Sattvic in quality. Jasmine flowers have the affinity to increase compassion and love. Jasmine flowers carry physic influences, making the mind receptive to recieve and radiate the vibrations of mantras. Jasmine's energetic's are calming and cooling.