Sencha Cherry Fizzy Lemonade:
Sencha tea is a classic Japanese green tea. try a cup today!
Sencha Cherry Fizzy Lemonade: From Love & Tea Company
* 2 lb fresh or thawed frozen cherries (1qt) or you can use 1 Cup Organic Cherry Juice
* 1 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
* 2-3 Tablespoons of your choice of Sweetener: I used organic raw honey.
* 1-2 Cups of Brewed Sencha Tea
* 1-2 Cups Chilled Sparkling Water
* Garnish: Fresh cherries, Lemon and ice
Step 1: Brew your Sencha tea (enough to make 1-2 Cups) Strain and let cool.
Step 2: If you use fresh or thawed frozen cherries; Blend cherries in a blender at low speed until you reach a brightly colored juice. Pour through a strainer, pressing & discarding the solids.
Step 3: Add Brewed Sencha tea, lemon juice, desired sweeter to your cherry juice. Mix well.
Step 4: Add your Sencha Cherry Fizzy drink to a tall glass , fill with ice and garnish as desired.
For a limited time:
Get 10% off your Sencha Tea now: www.loveandtea.com
Enter the code ' cheers ' at checkout!